Made with Moxie: Prefontaine Shorts: Testing phase

April 30, 2013

Prefontaine Shorts: Testing phase

For Kid's Clothing Week, I did something a bit different. Instead of making clothes for my kids, I made a pattern for kids!

 Made with Moxie: Prefontaine Shorts Pattern tested by Buzzmills.

Last week I finished up grading my first pattern, the Prefontaine Shorts, and nervously sent it out with sewing instructions to a group of fabulous testers. I am pleased to say that for the tester's responses were favorable and most importantly the kiddos who got to wear them, love them. In fact, a few refused to take them off and others frolicked in delight. Most testers liked them so much they've made at least two pair!

 Made with Moxie: Prefontaine Shorts Pattern tested by imagine gnats.

While digitizing this pattern and getting it up for sale is on the top of my crafty list, I do have to finish up Anatomy and Physics, plus go on that pesky honeymoon, so the Prefontaine Shorts pattern will likely be released in June. But know I am hustling. I did not expect such an overwhelmingly positive response. I am quite excited. (You know there was dancing!)

 Made with Moxie: Prefontaine Shorts Pattern tested by Casa Crafty.

A very special thanks to my testers! (in no particular order.)
Buzzmills

La Pantigana

Mi Rincon De Mariposas

Casa Crafty

Trapeando

a.Amelia Handmade

Melody Crochet

imagine gnats

Mi Mara Mundo

**Some of you might be wondering how you get to be a pattern tester. I always post looking for pattern testers on my Facebook page. So if you'd like to be a future tester add my page to your newsfeed. I also regularly post pictures of what I am making (including future project sneak peeks) on my Instagram. Heck, I even post things I make that you can buy. For instance, yesterday I posted pics of a fat quarter bundle I hand stamped that was up for grabs. It is long gone now, but I often do things like that. **

Hope you all are resting a bit after a crazy Kid's Clothing Week!