Made with Moxie: My husband: Covert Robin

April 2, 2013

My husband: Covert Robin

That's right. My husband signed up to do the Covert Robin. I guess after months of watching me get Happy Mail then do silly dances about the house in excitement he decided he wanted to get in on the action. He soon realized the difficulty that comes with swapping Happy Mail; making Happy Mail for someone else. His partner did not send a blog address, but with super sleuthing he found her Pinterest boards. After weeks of pondering and procrasting he settled on an idea.



I've got to tell you, I'm quite smitten with his idea and very in love with his bee and hexi honeycomb design. I may have stamped some bar towels myself....



I'm glad I had him order lots of extra blank towels to play with! The stamps were made with craft foam glued to wood, but I think I love the bee so much I'll carve him into a linoleum blog for longevity. A plain grey tshirt and a solid burlap bag I had may have also fallen under the bee and hexi stamps too.





It was so fun to play maker with my husband. We make a good team. Tomorrow I'll introduce to you Andre and show you what I made for my Covert Robin.