Made with Moxie: Tutorial Sneak Peaks

October 2, 2012

Tutorial Sneak Peaks

I've been super busy making a bunch of tutorials lately and thought I'd share some sneak peaks of what is coming up!

Next Monday I'll be sharing my Modern Cathedral Window quilt block tutorial that is part of the Cathedral Window QAL. Check out the first block by Sara of Sew Sweetness. I hope you all are quilting along. Not only will it be an amazing sampler quilt, but you could win a Kindle Fire?

Here's what my block looks like. What do you think?

I also have my first Pellon tutorial coming up for these super cute luggage tags!

Lasly, I'll be showing you how to take a shirt and turn it into a hoodie. I've got to tell you this is my new favorite hoodie. My MIL and SIL already want one!

Mark your calendars and stay tuned. Same Moxie time, same Moxie channel.